Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thank you for your support, everyone! Happy holidays!

This drawing I did of Barnaby and Louise was my holiday card this year. Since tonight Hanukkah begins and Christmas - and my dad's birthday - are on Sunday, I figured now was as good a time as any to wish you all the best for the holiday season!

I wanted to thank you all for reading this blog over the past two years - as my readership grows, support for Asperger's grows, and I really appreciate that. The more awareness we can spread, the better the future looks! I also owe you all a personal thank you for your support over the past year, especially as I've moved on from college and am attempting to find a place in the real world. I love you all so beyond much - you've really made me feel so welcome in the autism/Asperger's community and in the world as a whole. Thank you all for being there for me - it means so much to me, and I know I couldn't have done it without all of you.

Thanks, everyone, for being awesome. I'm so glad we're all friends. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment