Saturday, April 1, 2017

Autistic Gaming Initiative Updates: April 1st, 2017

Hey, a couple of quick hits this morning as we continue to get AGI off the ground:

  • We have an official website! Check it out!
  • We've made our way to a list of autism acceptance resources put together over at Paginated Thoughts! This is honestly very exciting and we can't wait to help make things better for other people like ourselves! 
  • Our first charity livestream will officially be in late May. No set date has been announced yet as we finalize our streamers' schedules, but as soon as everything is finalized we'll make an announcement. You can expect to know a date within a few weeks.
  • I'm going to be at TooManyGames in late June - all I need to do is buy my tickets! If you're interested in talking to me about the Autistic Gaming Initiative there, contact me and we can try to meet up! The odds are good you'll find me somewhere near wherever the Vinesauce booth is picking their brains about livestreaming (presuming I can get my courage up to talk for more than two seconds).
I've also made a video officially announcing the Autistic Gaming Initiative, which you can check out below.


Now let's work on getting through April together, everyone! We've got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment